Cydred Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cydred Craft

Welcome to Cydred Craft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Op application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylord_zepplin

Skylord_zepplin

Op application! Empty
PostSubject: Op application!   Op application! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:04 pm

Name:Connor m******** not telling full name until I know u

IGN:skylord_zepplin

Timezone:eastern standard time

Why do you want to be Op on this server:I love being op and helping others with problems

What are your skills: good at building in the sky, mob fighting

Have you been Op before: op once, superadmin once, mod once.

Where have you been Op:servers

Why did you choose this server is it because it's small and new:partly yes, I want cydred craft to becOme a thriving community.

How will you benefit this server:I think maybe a market or some rental homes as well as helping the spawn. Also I might donate and help other people with glitches.

Do you know all the Op commands:most of them(some commands are different than other servers op commands)

List some of the servers you have been Op on (For Proof):ironcraft(discontinued), applecraft I was mod on, and co-owner on platinum craft.

Please leave your email down the bottom, so i can contact you when i need you, thank you. I can't post my email yet??? pale

-|CC|- .::Blitz::.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Admin
Blitz

Op application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op application!   Op application! EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:16 am

Hi Connor, I read your application It wasn't to bad, you won't be accepted straight away as I need to know you more and to see you on the server more. I appreciate the server is not on but that's because I'm testing things right now, I'm adding mods and other things right now and updating it to the latest version.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://cydredcraft.board-directory.net
Blitz
Admin
Blitz

Op application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op application!   Op application! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:17 am

Hi Sky, sorry If I haven't been on for 4 days, I've been busy waiting to get my new motherboard/CPU for my computer. Once it's work i will organise to start up the minecraft servers. So the minecraft servers will be up within 2-3 days max!
Sorry for the inconvience. I'm going as fast as i can.

Thanks -|CC|- O .::Blitz::.
Back to top Go down
Skylord_zepplin

Skylord_zepplin

Op application! Empty
PostSubject: Cool   Op application! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Admin
Blitz

Op application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op application!   Op application! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:11 am

I've got so bad news Zeplin, i'm afraid Cydred Craft won't be coming alive as I'm busy with year 11 studies, sorry for the inconvenience. So goodbye have a nice life good luck with your future endevours.
Back to top Go down
Skylord_zepplin

Skylord_zepplin

Op application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op application!   Op application! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:21 pm

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MY LIFE lol... Setting up a server called aperturecraft (in honor of GLaDOS and cave Johnson)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Op application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op application!   Op application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Op application!
Page 1 of 1